[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

At the Muddy-Field Café



... you've got plenty of time, to hang out here and talk.

And while you're at it, if you've got any shopping to do, please send me some Christmas love by using my special shopping portal.  Oh wait, here is another one.

And here is another way you can contribute:

5. Contribute your ideas by writing in the comments or by writing somewhere else, like on your blog, and linking.



I value all comments made in good faith.  Try to understand this concept. It's not about your point of view or your mode of expression. We love disputes and diversity. But I won't allow bad faith commenters to leverage their destructiveness on my commitment to free speech. If your comments are deleted and you don't understand why, write to original lawn boy, who is helping me with this.

4 comments:

  1. I am not feeling the love. It makes me anxious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have some fermented sweet grass, it makes all the bad commenters go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I find it does not make the bad commentators go away, but it certainly makes them more bearable. Cheers to you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottoms up sister! But watch out two old bulls , they are always on the lookout for a cow with her bottom up.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.