[Valid Atom 1.0]

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Racist Virginia Democrats Convict and Sentence John Brown To Hang

 

John Brown was convicted and sentenced to death on November 2, 1859 and hung on December 2, 1859.

"Now, if it is deemed necessary that I should forfeit my life for the furtherance of the ends of justice, and mingle my blood further with the blood of millions in this slave country whose rights are disregarded by wicked, cruel, and unjust enactments, I say, let it be done." 
John Brown, statement at his sentencing on Nov. 2, 1859

AoSHQ: Democrats refusing to let Republicans go to the polls, Confederate False Flag, and Morning Report 11.02.21

TOM: It’s On You, Virginia, Virginia: ‘Too Close to Call’?, and Mayor Frogface Update

Update: EBL: Republican Youngkin wins Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.