[Valid Atom 1.0]

Monday, January 22, 2018

Schumer Shutdown: Day 3 UPDATE: Schumer Abandons Shutdown


DRUDGE REPORT: THEY'RE BACK (Schumer abandons shutdown)

AoSHQ/J.J. Sefton: Defining America Downwards

Schumer rejects temp funding government to work things out.

Grahamnasty and Democrats attack Stephen Miller

Instapundit: The Art of the Deal


Instapundit: Graham goes full amnesty (never go full amnesty) and Schumer puts illegals first...

Hot Air: WaPo says this shutdown could hurt...Democrats! It's the Schumer Shutdown!

Mark Steyn On Line: Weaponizing the Shutdown!

Lem's Levity: Schumer Shutdown!

Daily Mail: Miller holds the line!

NRO: Democrats unscathed?

AoSHQ: Schumer Defeat?

TOM: MN Jihad

1 comment:

  1. I have a few friends that still work for NASA, and this will affect them. Unlike the government employees and military personnel; contractors are not likely to get back pay.

    If not for these people, I wouldn't care. I'm happy to be in the civilian sector, earning more, and completely disinterested in political games. In short, shutting down the federal govt is a start.

    As for the harm and benefit to the various political sides, I just done in know. The people I know blame Democrats and otherwise think like me. But we aren't the target. The question us how is this working with voters at the margin? I can't answer that because I left that world. I hope they'll see it as portrayed by Trump. Dams rather make them suffer for the purpose of giving benefits to illegal immigrants.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.