[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Why was the Mark Steyn Show cancelled from CRTV?



I do not have a CRTV subscription, so I have only seen limited snips of Mark's show, but I liked what I have seen. Why would CRTV do this so early in this gig? I have no idea what went down and I would be speculating if I gave you a theory. Now they are in litigation (which is not a good development). 

Steyn is my favorite Rush fill in guest host. I am a big fan of his take of politics and popular culture

I want more Mark Steyn on TV, not less. Of course the time demand for the TV show resulted in less postings at his site (so he might start posting more).

Steyn On Line: Two days after being fired by CRTV, Steyn is back on real TV and Doing things by half

Not exactly the same but: Why Steyn left NRO

Teething problems on the set

Well that didn't last long...

Update:

EBL: Mark Steyn Needs Our Help

Daily Beast: Inside the Collapse of the Steyn Show  I find this hard to believe, but here's the Daily Beast take on what allegedly went on.  

EBL: So what really happened to the Mark Steyn Show?

The Last Refuge: Financial incentives, Obamacare repeal, and CRTV (read the whole thing)

8 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with your more, Steyn is excellent. CRTV is going to fail if they keep doing stuff like this, possibly has already failed simply by making this move. I don't know what Mark Levin is thinking. This is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess Mark Steyn was bought and paid for. He didn't pass the test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steyn bought and paid for? lol Mark Levin is bought and paid for. Levin will say and do what ever it takes to get ratings which makes him wishy washy. I canceled my subscription and got a refund after they canceled him. Steyn was the only reason I subscribed in the first place.

      Delete
  3. I heard that the ever-litigious Michael "Dr Fraudpants" Mann made some threats over something Steyn said on the show, and CRTV shamefully folded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that it? I don't know if you're correct or not, but hypothetically a lawsuit like that would drive publicity and subscriptions for CRTV.

      Delete
  4. CRTV is dead cause of canceling Steyn. Watch and see

    ReplyDelete

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.