[Valid Atom 1.0]

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bill Clinton DNC Speech: He left out a lot...



And it is not just the consensual affairs: Bill has been accused of unwanted advances and rape by many women. Bill even said in his speech last night that he dared not touch Hillary the first time he saw her:

In the spring of 1971, I met a girl. The first time I saw her, we were, appropriately enough, in a class on political and civil rights. She had thick blond hair, big glasses. Wore no makeup. And she exuded this strength of self-possession I found magnetic. 
After the class, I followed her out, intending to introduce myself. I got close enough to touch her back, but I couldn't do it. Somehow, I knew this would not be just another tap on the shoulder, that I might be starting something I couldn't stop...



Breitbart: Donald Trump: He left out the most interesting part...



Is Patsy singing for Bill's position or for Hillary's?  Why did Bill go walking all the time?

Rule 5 and FMJRA

Lem's Place: Bill Clinton lapsing into Trumpism

DRUDGE REPORT: Drudge remembers even if Bill does not...

Rush Limbaugh: Clinton's performance was great, but let me tell you the real story of Bill and Hillary and Trump hijacks the Democrat Convention

EBL: TBS apologizes for comparing Hillary to a hyenaHillary Rotten Clinton tries to woo Sanders SupportersBernie Sanders should plagiarize this speechDirty Debbie Does DNCPolitico's Ken Vogel conspires with Crooked Hillary against Bernie, and Sixty Minutes cuts out the parts embarrassing to Hillary Clinton

TOM: What Is Rape Culture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all legitimate comments. Keep it civil. Spam will be deleted. Thanks.